Hurley E-Bikes & E-Scooters
Like your favorite beach cruiser, but electric. A classic silhouette made faster with 350 watts and 36 volt ride assist and throttle, the Layback Electric Bike gets you to the beach and back quickly and stylishly.
- Power: 350 Watt/ 36 Volt Ride Assist & Throttle
- Max Speed: 20 MPH
- Max Distance: 30 Miles
- Frame: 26 inch Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Drivetrain: Single Speed
- Wheels: 26 inch Double Wall
- Brakes: Alloy Caliper
- Tires: Kenda Flame Cruiser Tire 2.1
- Frame: Size Medium Fits 5'4" to 6'2"
- Includes Limited Warranty
Whether you’re hitting the beach, the office, or checking off the to do list, Laguna is your ticket to ride. From lights, fenders, kickstand and rear rack to disc brakes, adjustable bars and front suspension for making your already laid back ride just a little more cush, Laguna is, in a word, loaded. This step thru hybrid multispeed e-bike offers a serious 50-mile range for all day riding, and a great power to volts ratio at 300 watts per 36 volt ride assist and throttle for plenty of get up and go. The quintessential e-bike at a great price, Laguna is quite possibly the perfect form of transportation (not to mention a blast to ride). All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
- Powered with 300 watt, 36 volt ride assist and throttle for serious get up and go on moderate terrain and urban streets
- Maximum speed of 20 mph; maximum distance of 50 miles for moderate velocity and extended range
- Durable 700c alloy frame in easy to mount step thru design
- Lightweight yet durable alloy suspension fork with 100mm travel to smooth out the road
- Shimano Tourney 7-Speed drive train for smooth, reliable shifting
- Strong yet lightweight 700c alloy double wall wheels
- Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup
- Size: M / 18 Fits 5'4"-6'0"
Supersize your ride with Swell. This electrified fat bike offers huge power and super stable 3-inch tires for excellent traction in the sand, snow or rain—so no matter the conditions outside, you never have to suppress your drive to ride. Built like a tank, the balloon-esque tires ride over obstacles other bikes can’t and act as natural shock absorbers for an extra cush ride. The 500 watt, 48 volt ride assist and throttle provides more than enough power to tow a surfboard. And the thrill of acceleration brings on child-like feelings of that amusement park ride you never want to get off. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
- Powered with 500 watt, 48 volt ride assist and throttle for tackling long and heavy hauls with ease
- Maximum speed of 20 mph; maximum distance of 40 miles
- Durable steel frame for a more forgiving ride
- 6-speed drive train to cover a range of shifting needs
- Strong yet lightweight 26 inch alloy double wall wheels
- Alloy disc brakes for the ultimate stopping power in all conditions
- Size: M / 17 Fits 5`4"-5`10"