These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
Rejuvenate the performance of your drivetrain with this convenient and valuable kit that includes all parts needed for installation. - This convenient and valuable kit is the key to restoring your shifting performance - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Stainless steel cables are each 2300mm long, for front and rear shifting - Compressionless housing comes pre-lubed is 3200mm long - Kit includes Comp shift ferrules, cable frame protectors, and cable end caps - Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched - Diameter: 4mm
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
- Dispensers of alloy cable tips
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.) - 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.) - OPTISLICK - Stainless steel - Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.) - Inner end caps (2 pcs.) - OT-SP41 1700 mm - OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
SuperSlick compressionless gear cable/housing kits offer unrivaled shifting performance Kits include: - 4mm pre-lubed, Kevlar-lined, compressionless gear housing - 1.1mm stainless steel die-pulled and polished superslick gear cable(s) with electrolysis coating and SRAM/Shimano compatible head(s) for both MTB and Road applications - Alloy sleeve ferrules - Alloy O-ring ferrules - Cable donuts - Spiral frame protector(s) - Cable tip(s)
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cable for smooth, crisp, and reliable braking - SRAM/Shimano compatible head - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm
CABLES BRAKE w/HOUSING INDIVIDUAL Complete kit for one rear u-brake Easy Glide technology "Includes cable, housing, barrel adjuster, straddle cable, hanger and cable tips" Cable length: 1500mm Housing length: 1450mm Front or Rear 1500mm
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Length: 2350mm - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
$7.00 - $9.99
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
- BMX brake cable kits for front or rear application - 1.5mm galvanized inner slick cable - Cable length: 1700mm / 67-inches - Housing length: 1750mm / 69-inches
- Teflon-coated stainless steel inner wire - Includes cable, housing, ferrules, and cable tips - Cable length: 2100mm - Housing length: 1800mm - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2100mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: BMX/MTB
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
$6.00 - $19.99
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking. - 65-inch length
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
- For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes - 1.5mm x 3000mm - Stainless steel
Page 1 of 4 Next page