A day of slicing through sweet ribbons of singletrack on a bike sporting a RockShox 30 Silver will leave you smiling all the way to the bank. Race-proven plushness and ease of setup means more time on the trail and less time tinkering. Lightweight and packed full of legendary RockShox technology, the 30 Silver is sure to boost the level of your ride without boosting your wallet in the process. - TurnKey damper - Crown Race: 30mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Coil - Negative Spring: Coil - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping, Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 62mm - Maximum tire size: 26 x 2.4"
- Chromoly steel BMX style forks - Perfect replacement for modern BMX-inspired wheelie bikes - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Material: Chromoly - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: 3/8-inch
Type Suspension Size 20" Steerer Type Threaded Steerer Size 1" (7/8" ID) Steerer Length 148mm Material Hi-Tensile Color Chrome Axle 3/8" Thread Length
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$89.99 - $99.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
$69.99 - $79.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
$79.99 - $89.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
- Hi-Tensile steel construction - 135mm fat tire front hub spacing - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Steerer Length: 275mm - Brake Mount: Is Disc - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 450mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR 9mm
Product Details Hi-Tensile steel construction Sku Info Type Suspension Size 26" Steerer Type Threaded Steerer Size 1" (7/8" ID) Steerer Length 180mm Material Hi-Tensile Color Black/Chrome Axle 3/8" Thread Length 70mm
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
With optimized material concentrated at the brace and seal area, outstanding stiffness and steering precision, and new E-MTB configured fork options with fender mounting points, Recon Silver is an all-around performer suited for any MTB or E-MTB bike. Features - New E-MTB endorsement options with fender mounts are appropriate for all E-bikes (15x110mm version) - New graphics are easy to read and make a fresh impact - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fit Tires up to 2.8" (15x110mm version without fenders; the use of a full fender will reduce tire clearance) - Fast Black finished 32mm steel upper tubes couple stiffness with a premium look
$49.99 - $59.99
Economically priced hi-tensile steel MTB fork for 26-inch wheels. - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Size: 1" (7/8 ID) - Steerer Length: 198mm - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 393mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 95mm
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 25mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
$59.99 - $65.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
$45.99 - $49.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
$69.99 - $79.99
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
Steer Tube: 1" x 18" Long Triple Tree: Aluminum CNC Top Plate: Dipped in Chrome Front Fork Blade: 28" Chromoly Rear Fork Blade: 40" Chromoly Linkage: Aluminum CNC W/ Precision Bearings **Disc Brake Mount Built In **Steer Tube and Fork Blades can all be cut to customize for your bike **MFG in Taiwan Weight: Approx 18lbs **Threadless 1-1/8 Conversion Kit available for an additional $40
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page