Manufactured in the US by ODI, Box One grips feature a hexagonal textured pattern over more than 85 percent of the grip to ensure proper traction and comfort. Comfort ribs support and cushion the rider’s thumbs, while material has been removed from non-contact areas to save weight. Box One Grips are available in black and include four standard, ODI Lock-On grip clamps with laser-etched Box logos and two Snap Cap end plugs. Of course Box One Grips work seamlessly with Genius Brake Levers and the new Genius Grip Clamp, which are available separately. Specs: - Width 130mm - Origin Made in the USA - Compatibility Genius Brake Levers & Grip Clamps (sold separately) - Weight 102 grams / 3.6 ounces
$9.99 - $11.99
Simple mushroom style design made of Krayton rubber. - Flangeless slim mushroom design - Bar ends included
$9.99 - $10.99
Dan Paley signature grips: Dan Paley is really fussy when it comes to grips, not too fat, not too thin, not too squishy, the list goes on. The Dan Paley Slims however are just right. - Flangeless Dan Paley zigzag design - Krayton rubber - Bar ends included
Leezy was cutting the inner flange off his Paley Slims so that the mushroom part of the grip went right to the end. His reason being that that it was comfier to catch barspins on. BSD designed the new Leezus Handles around that idea, coupled with their new softer stickier compound these slim grips feel as good as they look.
- Open-end flange design - Durable soft Kraton rubber - End plugs included - Length: 130mm
- Closed-end high-flange design - Non-slip dual density waffle pattern - Grey flange and end cap with a black center - Made from durable dual density kraton rubber - Length: 130mm
- Classic flangeless ribbed BMX style grips - Two-tone swirl pattern - Bar end plugs included - Length: 170mm
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and no flange - Flangeless design is suitable for MTB, BMX, or cruiser bars
$9.99 - $11.99
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a classic micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and BMX style flange
$11.99 - $12.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
$11.99 - $12.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
- Diamond and ribbed pattern BMX grips - Flangeless - Longer 166mm length
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
- Hand-conforming silicone formula provides grip and shock absorption - Silicone construction won't dull, harden, or fade over time - 128mm length - End plugs included
- Silicone foam blend provides excellent grip and shock absorption - Simple design maximizes durability and minimizes weight - 32mm diameter
Your hands aren't going anywhere Your grip is the last thing you should be thinking about while turning the pedals. Ride through all weather conditions with confidence thanks to the no-slip grip Supertack Handlebar Tape. Shock-absorbing foam adds an extra layer of cushion for comfort on long rides, while a thinner profile keeps your bike looking sleek. Handlebar tape with extra-tacky texture and a thinner profile for a sure grip on road bike handlebars. - Super-tacky texture offers a no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam elevates comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing simplifies installation - Thinner profile for a sleek look
Our best rubber grips for straight bars, thermoplastic rubber is fused with organic cotton for a natural look and feel. Suitable for city, MTB and touring use and adjustable for specific performance. Our best rubber grips for straight bars, thermoplastic rubber is fused with nylon textile for a nice look and comfortable feel, substituting organic cotton in the natural colour version. With aluminium clamp and branded rubber end plug, and adjustable for specific performance, these grips are suitable for city, MTB, and touring use. The dual textures embossed into the rubber mean the rider can turn the grip and adjust it to their preferred option. IDEAL FOR: - Commuting in the city - Travelling the globe - Urban cycling
- Classic leather designs with lock-on convenience - Julian models have a standard round shape and a stitched leather Cover
Chromag teamed up with Brandon Semenuk to create the Liaison Wax Grips. They're perfect for riders who want the cushion and feel of an ‘all rubber’ grip (without plastic core). At 150mm, the Wax Grip is extra wide for lots of hand position leeway. It features a small flange on the inside.
The Format is our first single clamp grip for those who like to make use of the full width of their bars, allowing you to run your hands right up to the edge. We had found some single clamp grips suffer from additional twisting, which is why we designed the sleeve to snugly fit the bars towards the ends. After examining wear patterns of grips that have been through the ringer, we implemented several different patterns and zones into the format to deal with the different dynamics going on in each part of your hand.
Chromag's Basis grip is designed for applications where the rider wants a firm, direct connection for performance in high intensity scenarios. The thin diameter grip with dimpled pattern is firm yet tacky and less prone to surface wear. Chromag grips feature their unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar.
Chromag's Squarewave grip is designed with performance and comfort as the paramount goals. The gentle bulge fits nicely in the cup of the hand to promote long ride comfort. The progressive tread is finest/softest where it meets the outer edges of the hand and coarsest under the meat of the palm for a balance of compliance and control over longer rides.
Chromag's Palmskin grip is designed for riders who like a softer, supple feel and may prefer not to use gloves. The ribbed pattern is compliant under the hand while managing moisture by channeling it away into the groove.
Dimples for the palm, waffle for the fingers. The Clutch grip combines traction and comfort. The waffle tread is specifically shaped to the fingers and oriented for traction in varied conditions. The diameter is narrow at 30mm with an extra wide format at 150mm overall. It features our special tacky compound based on 25a durometer. Weighing in at 100g /pair. Chromag grips feature our unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar.
• Larger diameter model for bigger hands, offers extra cushion • Same bulged center as the original Squareweave • Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both for twist-free performance
- 2D carbon pattern with polyurethane layer is anti-slip with high tensile strength - Organic GEL pad prevents adhesive residue - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs and highly elastic finishing tapes
- Developed specifically for gravel and mixed surface abuse, Grind Tape's unique, high-density rubber-based compound is made to withstand all weather conditions while offering enhanced grip and improved control via vibration and shock absorption. - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively absorbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue. - GEL padded adhesive keeps tape firmly wrapped on the handlebar and prevents residue for easy installation. - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out. - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions.
- Uniquely formulated synthetic leather with a “Aurora Image" pattern design for anti-slip and excellent handling performance. - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively abosrbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions
- Uniquely formulated, long-wearing synthetic leather material featuring prismatic "Gamma" style that is anti-slip with excellent performance in all conditions. - Multi-layer, laminated, variying density foam offers progressive shock absorption and vibration damping to minimize fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions.
- Polyurethane layer is anti-slip with high tensile strength for long-term performance - Availabe in new graduated color fades to add even more style and personalization to your bike - GEL is vibration damping and shock absorbing to minimize fatigue and strain due to real-world riding conditions - Reliable and reusable Lock-In bar end plugs
Page 1 of 14 Next page