12- to 24-Inch
$51.15 - $59.09
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$31.00 - $44.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Tightly spaced knobs for dirt use - Bidirectional - Engineered for BMX tracks, trail riding, and dirt jumping - Front or rear - Full Square-knob design Staggered, tightly spaced center lugs provide control at speed. The knob spacing increases near the shoulder lugs to produce two channels that hook up on both hardpack berms and loose dirt on the trails.
$32.00 - $78.00
GRAVEL Sometimes the greatest journeys are full of memorable experiences: churning over towering mountain passes, trying to make it to the next town before the café closes, pedaling from sunrise to sunset, or sleeping in when you’re gifted with perfect weather and an incredible view from your tent. We designed the Sparwood around long-distance mixed-terrain routes, for riders seeking to experience the land, not just ride on it. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are raised and ramped for rolling efficiency; the diamond-shaped lugs squeeze in for grip as they contact dirt, then back out to shed debris. - Diamond- and chevron-shaped transition lugs feature staggered spacing and height to improve shedding and traction. - L-shaped side lugs dig in for grip while braking through corners, but roll quickly when off the brakes.
All-around trials performance. Front- or rear-specific - Front 20x2.0 tire is built on 54-406 casing (20") - Rear 20x2.5 tire is built on 67-387 casing (19") and does NOT fit a standard 20" BMX wheel - Block tread design - Front- and rear-specific modified trials tire (Front = 20 x 2.0, Rear = 20 x 2.50) The first offering in the trials arena from Maxxis with specifications to meet the needs of the most demanding rider. The Creepy Crawler front-specific trials tire offers a supple ride with excellent traction that gives you the confidence to make the leap. The Maxxis Creepy Crawler is the best trials tire available on the market.
- Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road - 20 x 2.125
* Price is for one single tire * Size 20" x 3.45" * Multi tread; super grip on the sides * Cool running center * Zero growth; no need for major ride height changes * Low pressure; for maximum contact patch
Entry-level BMX tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats. Sku Info Type BMX Size 20x1.75 ISO 406 Bead Wire Tread/SW WH/WHT PSI 40
Product Details A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand. Sku Info Type Mountain ISO 507 Bead Wire Tread/SW BK/BLK PSI 40-65
A collaboration between Vee Tire and SE racing offer a classic BMX style street tread with a bit of SE Racing`s vintage styling
Duro Brand HF-133 Heavy Duty 30-35 PSI. #: 262818 Name: Tire Duro 24" x 2.125" Red/Red Side Wall HF-133. Weight: 2.05 lbs
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. Type Freestyle Size 20x1.95 ISO 406 Bead Wire Tread/SW Black/Orange PSI 40-65
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead - Size: 20 x 1.5
$54.95 - $64.95
- Ultimate XC Racing tire with lots of speed and grip - Well suited for a variety of riding conditions. - Fast accelerating, hard-pack cross-country tire - Numerous knobs provide multiple contact points with the ground
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
$55.19 - $69.99
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
The Donnastreet tire features a smooth center for low rolling resistance and an extra grippy, super-squeaky compound. - Tear-resistant silkworm casing
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
$21.99 - $25.99
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, The Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks. Features: - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Proprietary rubber compound - Improved grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurled side blocks Pressure Options: - High Pressure: 100 PSI / Dual-Ply Sidewall - Low Pressure: 35-65 PSI / Lighter, Single-Ply Sidewall NOTE: Yes, it squeaks.
Mike Aitken's popular signature tires for street and dirt. Ideal for use at high speeds. - 20 × 2.25, and 20 x 2.45 Dual ply casing
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 18 x 1.75
Kenda Kontact •Wrap-around tread •Knurled surface for traction and control •Large lean-over angle •Directional tire •K841 •Street •1.95" •65psi max. •Pink •Wire bead
$21.99 - $39.99
- Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread - Wire bead - Available in three widths
$19.99 - $29.99
Stare down rough terrain with this burly yet sleek tire. The Utility Player offers comfortable off-road exploration with modern, openly spaced treads and wide 2.25-inch casing. A broad spectrum of diameters gives you choice for fit. You still standing there? - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
$19.99 - $29.99
A collaboration between Vee Tire and SE Bikes, the Cub tire features a classic BMX tread pattern blended with that bold SE styling. The square V-knobbies have been strategically placed for ultimate grip and traction. - 20 x 2.0" - Wire bead
$45.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
$23.00 - $64.00
Smart Sam goes well on any terrain and even on the road it rolls effortlessly. It will roll over just about anything in the Double Defense version.
A highly versatile front and rear race tire option that strikes a balance between speed and control with Tioga's GripPod technology and Nano Knob tread design - CYLEX 120 TPI ultralight casing - PneuMax 110 PSI high-pressure inner coating - AvntGUARD cut protection membrane - UTC rubber compound - Grip-Pod system helps maintain traction when cornering - Chemical etching on center tread creates a fine texture for enhanced traction
Page 1 of 8 Next page