If you're running your tires above a certain threshold, you know that the constant, pre-ride pumping can be an unwelcome delay. Turbo Charger HP gets you on the bike with the right pressure faster with a piston bore customized for easier high-pressure inflation and an auto-select head that fits both Schrader and Presta valves.
- Tall profile and customized piston make for easier high-pressure inflation
- Steel construction and replaceable internals provide long-term durability
- New auto-select head instantly fits both Presta and Schrader valves
- Large, stable base minimizes tipping
- Raised 2" (5cm) gauge eliminates eye strain by putting information within view
- Soft, co-molded handle provides a secure grip and pumping comfort
- Long 45" (114cm) hose, max pressure 160 psi (11bar)
- Handle locks in place for transportation and storage
Read 2 ReviewsWrite a Review
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Easy to pump
- Mountain biking
- Road biking
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Easy to Pump
- Road Biking
- Mountain Biking
Top rated with a long pump stroke throw. Makes 110 psi a snap. Pump has a large, well-built head which makes it easy to seal long valves. Gauge is up high near handle making it easy to read as you pump . Overall the pump is quite tall and quite sturdy (well built).
This is the first bike pump I've ever used that I didn't have to put all my weight into it to pump my tires. As a short rider, this pump is perfect to hit the right PSI every time with minimal effort. I'd highly recommend it!