Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- 9mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability - Hardened deadbolt design provides additional protection - High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant - Patent pending integrated lock head with “talon” deadbolt - Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 47.25” (120cm) chain length - Product weight: 6.7 lbs (3.04 kgs)
$23.99 - $36.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$24.99 - $34.99
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
A Material That Offers Resistance The concept that the IvyTex technology is based on has already been in use for several years in industrial applications in areas subjected to high wear, where moving parts have to be protected against wear and tear. ABUS has taken advantage of this concept by using it in the sleeves for its chain locks. The effect of this is twofold: it provides protection against wear and tear, as well as preventing the chain from causing damage to the bicycle. IvyTex technology has many other benefits aside from its durability. The hi-tech fabric is also highly flexible as well as weatherproof and resistant to liquids. This prevents water from being absorbed by the fabric, thereby protecting the locks against corrosion. Its durability also means that there's no excuse for not securing your bicycle, even if the weather is bad and you worry about the lock getting dirty. - 7mm square chain with functional, long-lasting, and highly-flexible mesh sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle's paint - The sleeve offers very high protection against abrasion and does not absorb any liquids, e.g. water or oil - The chain, the case, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
$39.99 - $44.99
ABUS leaves nothing to chance. We have equipped this chain lock with high-quality two-component number reels. That way, you will get years of enjoyment out of your lock. The numbers on this combination lock remain legible even after prolonged use. We want you to enjoy your bicycle and your ABUS lock for as long as possible. That is why we don't apply color to the numbers and produce the number reel from two durable components. - 5mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of special steel - Two-component number reels guarantee long-term readability of the digits - The number code can be set individually
Thanks to its easy use, the Combiflex TravelGuard can be used to quickly and reliably lock items such as bike helmets, bags and skis, and even pushchairs. Ideal for short stops on the way and can be stowed in any trouser or jersey pocket. Whether at the bakery or at the chalet, it’s an uncomplicated way to protect your property against theft. An extra solid steel core and a 3-digit opening code provide the necessary protection. The numeric code can be set and changed individually. The 45 centimetre long cable forms a lashing loop, the length of which can be freely adjusted. This flexible design allows the cable lock to be used in a variety of ways in everyday life to secure objects and easily secure your property. Now nothing stands in the way of your quiet coffee break. - Cable protection with extra solid steel core - 3-digit combination can be set and changed by the user - Cable lock with releasable locking mechanism - Small and lightweight, fits well in trouser or jersey pocket - 4 mm thick and 45 cm long - Keyless cable lock for everyday use or when travelling - Ideal for securing luggage, prams and sports equipment such as skis, snowboards, inline skates and bicycle helmets
- 5.4mm hardened steel links for high security lock ups - Features a 360 degree rotating lock head - Durable rubber coating on steel links protects the bike frame - Includes new click tight bracket for effortless, quiet and reliable transport - Includes 2 keys - Key safe program - Eligible for the anti-theft protection offer - E-Bike approved - Lifetime Warranty
$39.99 - $44.99
The Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 5805K is particularly suitable for cyclists who often find themselves in areas with a low risk of theft. The flexibility provided by chain locks are ideal for cyclists who often need to lock their bike up in different locations. The clear advantage of the Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 5805K, with its 5mm square chain made from specially hardened steel, is its flexibility. It offers numerous options for locking your bike securely to various objects. Ideal objects include sturdy bike stands or lampposts, as long as the bike does not hinder anyone else when left there. - 5mm square chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel
$19.99 - $24.99
Lock up more than just the frame, use Sunlite's Straight Cable to lock up your wheels, too. Large loops on both ends make it easily compatible with most locks. Weatherproof protective coating on the cable ensures it will stay strong for years.
The Ultra Mini 410 U-Lock is compact and combines high-quality materials with intelligent locking technology. What features does it have to protect against theft? A 12mm thick rounded shackle which is made of specially hardened steel – just like the body and structural parts of the locking mechanism. Combined with a high-quality locking cylinder which offers superb protection against tampering such as picking thanks to "double locking", the Ultra Mini 410 U-Lock is a reliable companion when you are out on your high-end bicycle. The lock passed the ice spray test with flying colors. Technology: - Hardened 15/32" round shackle - The shackle, body and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel - The special, modern design of the lock body casing allows for optimum handling - High-quality locking cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking Operation and use: - Good protection at medium theft risk - Recommended for securing good bicycles - The longer the shackle, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
ABUS' U-locks offer strength, durability and protection you can count on. The Buffo 34 U-Lock boasts a 12-mm thick, hardened steel shackle and a hardened lock body to keep your bike safe and sound. Its reversible key is easy to use and you can carry the Buffo on your bike with the included bracket.
$16.99 - $20.00
MSW Combination Cable Locks are resettable and self-coiling. They're easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're also coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Tool-free, 4-digit re-settable combination lock - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - RLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - RLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - RLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
$139.99 - $179.99
The Steel-O-Chain™ 9809K Chain Lock provides great protection against theft with an XPlus locking cylinder specially developed by ABUS The ABUS XPlus cylinder built into the lock body is even more picking-resistant than its predecessor and offers excellent protection against manipulation of the bicycle lock. The 9-millimetre square chain as well as the housing and structural parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel. The lock has been awarded ABUS security level 12 out of 15. In order to protect the paintwork on the bike in the long run, the steel chain is covered with a textile sleeve. Even the keyhole has a cover to protect it from dirt and corrosion. Well secured, your bike can be parked with no worries. - 9mm strong square chain - The chain, housing, and structural parts of the locking mechanism are made of hardened steel - ABUS Plus Cylinder - Automatic keyhole cover to prevent corrosion and the ingress of dirt
$129.99 - $159.99
The high-quality XPlus cylinder on the Steel-O-Chain 9808K chain lock provides excellent protection against manipulation of the lock and thus against theft. No matter if someone tries to break into the bike lock or the XPlus cylinder with conventional tools, or even special ones – they won’t get very far. The built-in XPlus cylinder and the 8 millimetre specially hardened steel chain provide great theft protection. In order to protect the paintwork on the bike in the long run, the chain is covered with a textile sleeve. Even the keyhole has a cover to protect it from dirt and corrosion. Well secured, your bike can be parked with no worries. - 8 mm square chain. - The chain, housing and structural parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel. - Automatic keyhole cover to prevent corrosion and the ingress of dirt. - ABUS XPlus cylinder for the greatest protection against manipulation such as picking. - Great protection for when there is a high risk of theft - Two keys included.
- Physical security of the Bordo GRANIT XPlus 6500 now with an alarm. - 90cm length - Sensitive vibration alarm thanks to 3D Position Detection - Short warning tone in case of small or short movement - Alarm of at least 100 dB for 15 seconds - Automatic activation - Acoustic signals inform about battery and activity status - Inactive transport position - Easy battery replacement without tools (type CR2) - Good protection with high security
$34.99 - $44.99
Secure your eBike battery to your bike using quality Abus lock cores.
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • 4" x 7.75"
Ultra-lightweight lockable security tie with reinforced steel core. Z LOK’s unique double-ratchet design fastens while locking, providing super-convenient added protection for use on car racks, with accessories and other outdoor equipment.
- 4mm steel chain links - Integrated flat tumbler lock with 2 keys - Weather-resistant casing - Diameter: 4mm - Length: 2.4'/73.15cm - Type: Key
• Heavy duty cable with Soft durable integrated cover • Non-marring coating won`t scratch frames • Integrated KEY lock • Length: 3 feet • Cable: 10mm
Take along Sunlite's Soft Touch Mini U-Lock wherever you roll for convenient security. In addition to increased portability, its small size makes it harder for a thief to break using a leverage attack. Extra keys are included, and the soft coating won't scratch your frame.
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
Compact and lightweight, ABUS' high-security Granit Plus 640 U-Lock is capable of locking around reinforced parking meters. The 640 features a 12mm special hardened-steel round shackle that retains its flexibly to offer great protection again crowbar attacks. The upgraded locking mechanism bolts 4 times into the lock body (2 times per shackle side) to provide excellent protection against twisting/torsion/cutting attacks, while still offering great feel and comfort when locking. - Excellent corrosion resistance - Shackle double bolts in lock body - Shackle, case and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel - Very intensive use of special weight-optimized alloy and light materials - Soft-touch coating feels good in the hand and protects paint job from damage - ABUS Plus cylinder offers high protection against picking - ABUS Code Card provided for easy key replacement, re-ordering - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 12 mm - Shackle Shape: Round - Shackle Height: 150 mm - Shackle Width Inner: 8.3 cm - 2 keys are supplied with the lock - 1 LED-lighted key are supplied with the lock
Chain locks have always enjoyed great popularity among experienced cyclists. This is not surprising, as they have some unique properties. Just like the Catena 6806. For one thing, the lock is lightweight and easy to transport. It can be stored folded in a bag or alternatively wrapped around the seat post of the bike. On the other hand, it is so flexible that it is possible to chain your bike to almost any location without any problems. The Catena 6806 can still fit in even in the tightest of spaces and can be used whenever the bike is used. Technology: - 6mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel Operation and use: - Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry-level bicycles
$12.99 - $14.99
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 1.70 lbs
- 12.7mm hardened high-grade performance alloy steel shackle resists hand tools - New hardened double deadbolt engages both shackle-ends increasing holding power - Patented new "pass-thru" crossbar design includes anti-rotation features providing advanced protection against twist and single cut attacks - Includes FlexFrame-U bracket providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - New sliding dustcover - Reinforced hardened crossbar design provides more protection for the lock internals - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.25” x 7” (8.2cm x 17.8cm) - Product weight: 2.5 lbs (1.13 kgs)