SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
- Designed for normal BMX and Singlespeed riding - Sold with individual hang card packaging - Width: 1/8-inch
$9.99 - $11.99
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 7-/8-speed drivetrains - 300 grams - 132-link chain is extra long for bicycles like foot-forward-design cruisers
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
- The ultimate hollow pin Singlespeed chain, superlight and superstrong - Black inner links and white outer links, cut-out to reduce weight - Pins tested at an impressive tensile strength of 1300Kgf - Profiled link plates allow maximum cog wrap (as low as 9 tooth) - Packaged in a round tin box. 325/355g
- The heavy duty little brother of the Badger Pro Singlespeed chain - Grind ready flat-back links are cut-out to reduce weight - Micro-drive compatible with allowing down to 9 tooth cog wrap - Packaged in a round tin box. 395g
- The ultimate in lightweight half link chains, for Singlespeed use only - Hollow link pins and cut-away side plates with amazing tensile strength of 1300Kgf (standard chain is 50kgf) - Maximum wrap profile compatible down to 9 tooth cogs - Packaged in a round tin box. 330/360g
$7.75 - $9.00
- Designed for normal 7 or 8 speed use - Sold with individual hang card packaging - Width: 3/32-inch
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 5-/6-speed drivetrains - 116 links - 300 grams
$49.95 - $79.95
- All have chamfered link plates for optimum shifting performance with Shimano, SRAM, and newer Campagnolo 10-speed systems - ConneX-10sB: "Black edition" with ultra black-coating of the plates, ensuring optimal corrosion protection, 264g - Connex-10s0: corrosion-resistant steel link plates, 264g - Includes ConneX 10-speed link
$13.92 - $14.66
- Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - Internal Gear Hub - Stretch Proof Treatment - Z Bridge Shape
$76.95 - $114.95
Connex S0 chains are made of high strength alloy steel. Their chamfered plate design offer precise, lightning-fast shifting, ideal for both road and MTB riding. - Alloy steel inner and outer link plates - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 10 speed drive trains - 5.9mm pin width - Reusable Connex master link included Connex sX chains are nickel plated for durability. Their chamfered plate design offer precise, lightning-fast shifting, ideal for both road and MTB riding. - Stainless steel inner links, alloy steel outer links, both electroless nickel-plated - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 10 speed drive trains - 5.9mm pin width - Reusable Connex master link included
Standard replacement chain with anti-rust protection - Enviromentally friendly coating passes 500 hour salt spray test
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Chain is the right choice for Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains. This fine chain is engineered for excellent strength, long wear and brilliant shifting thanks to a unidirectional design and an anti-friction treatment that lets it glide across your cassette. It also boasts hollow pins to keep your bicycle as light as possible.
SRAM's PC-870 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth and reliable, the PC-870 will take you where you want to go.
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
- Smooth and reliable shifting performance with asymmetric plate design for 11-speed - SIL-TEC surface treatment
With SRAM's XX1 Chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chainguides are a distant memory. The durability and weight is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, hollow pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
Traditional chain pins are 3mm in diameter. The Key Chains are 5mm, and they are available with a hollow or solid pin assembly. These oversized pins are 4 times stronger than traditional pins, and the chances of bending one, whether the pin is hollow or solid, are essentially zero. The 5mm riveted pins provide added strength, but they also provide a bigger contact surface with the chain’s plates, which makes them harder to push out or bend. The hollow pin assembly, by design, allows for a stronger rivet connection to form during manufacturing, resulting in a stronger chain overall. Each plate has a low profile and an extra narrow waist that makes it harder to catch the plates at unwanted times. At 1.4mm, the plates are substantially thicker than the plates of any other chain, and they’re also more than 50% harder to bend than the thickest existing 1.2mm chain plates too. Users can break and re-join the chain with just a 3mm hex key. The chain’s half link plates are taller at the bends to both increase stiffness and minimize stretch. Since the use of a chain breaker to re-join the chain has been eliminated, the pins can retain their original level of tightness from the factory. Also, carrying a spare master link and 3mm allen key in most cases is enough to repair the Key Chain when riding, so lugging around a chain tool is usually unnecessary. By using material as efficiently as possible, Odyssey has strengthened every component of the chain and kept the weight in the same range as their Bluebird chain. Stretching of the chain is minimized by using a standard alternating plate pattern and limiting the chain to a single, beefed up half link. This configuration maximizes the lifespan of the sprocket and driver. - Width: 1/8-inch
$25.95 - $35.95
- Made entirely from half links, great for Singlespeeds - Square riveted pins and heat treated SCM steel plates with breaking strength of 1300Kgf (Standard chain is approximately 850 Kgf) - Grind-friendly straight outer plate edges are slotted to reduce weight - Packaged in a round tin box. 360/474g
$80.00 - $85.00
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design is anything but normal and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
Standard replacement chain
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
When a chain has to do both front and rear shifting, certain compromises have to be made to make it work. With SRAM's XX1 chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster, since it doesn't have to deal with a front derailleur. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches the chainrings to hold onto your chain so dropped chains are a distant memory. SRAM's Hard Chrome tech gives the chain maximum strength, and a proprietary link finish provides improved life span too. Welcome to the future of mountain drivetrains.
The high torque loads of E-MTBs require tough components. The straighter chain line EX1 offers allows the use of a chain that is wider and more robust than those found on drivetrains not specifically engineered for E-MTBs. The EX1 chain has been engineered to run quiet across the gear range and transmit more power to the rear wheel. - EX1 chain is wider and designed for the high-torque, heavy-duty use of E-MTB - Closing Link: PowerLock - Outer Plate: Nickel - Inner Plate: Polished - Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened - Rivet Type: Solid pin - Recommended Group: EX1
Page 1 of 4 Next page