• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution
- Replaces steel stranded cables and housing with advanced ultralight materials - Shaves 25 grams off for a full 1700mm length - Includes necessary parts for LEV and LEV Integra
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
$43.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$29.99 - $64.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps for Shift Housing are quality ferrules that put the finishing touch on your shift cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and derailleurs to operate as smoothly as possible.
$3.99 - $6.99
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.5mm - Quantity Included: 1 - Width: 1.5mm - Double-ended SRAM/Shimano mountain and road compatible cable ends
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm
$25.99 - $39.99
Innovative Elite Ultra-Slick derailleur cables offer top end performance without the problems associated with coated cables. These cables are a great fit for bikes with full cable housing and modern drivetrains. - Diameter: 1.5mm - Double-ended: No - Highly polished, ultra-slick uncoated surface delivers incredibly accurate, smooth responses - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Uncoated surface means there's nothing to flake off during installation or riding, so it delivers the most durable, consistent performance - Stainless steel wires are corrosion resistant
Hooded end caps offer the greatest level of protection against contamination and are ideal for high contamination environments. - Rubber seal for areas that need the most protection - Alloy body
$4.99 - $19.99
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
Compatible cable for M2 Monolever.
The Odyssey K-Shield Linear cable features a pre-stretched inner Slic Kable covered in a linear casing to prevent binding and an outer K-Shield mesh housing for less weight over a standard steel mesh housing. (2.9 oz)
This is Odyssey's top-of-the-line brake cable that ties together all of their most advanced braking technology. - Utilizes the original BMX Linear Slic Kable housing to prevent binding when the bars are rotated. - Factory installed ferrule ends with inner volcano shape to prevent housing blow out; a Linear Slic Kable standard since 2008. - Specially coated inner wire for ultra low friction, a proven feature resurrected from their once famous Brakeline cables. - Gyro lug included at one end of the inner wire for use with detanglers. - 60-65mm in length.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable.
As the name implies, this new version can be easily adjusted to cover 3 different lengths by utilizing the cable’s unique straddle interface connection. This tool-free feature allows the Adjustable Quik Slic Kable to be a one-size-fits-all cable for virtually every braking configuration. FEATURES - Adjustable hanger slot allows upper cable to rotate for optimum alignment. - The integrated hanger and straddle cable creates direct routing to brake arms with no bends or twists to reduce flex. - Linear K-Shield mesh housing offers higher compression rate and lighter weight than standard steel mesh. - All Odyssey Linear cables are offered with the K-Shield housing. - Specially designed and machined Volcano ferrules prevent premature housing blowout. Velcro strap included. SPECS - Housing length: 995mm - Frame requirements: Slotted cable stop and guides. 245mm (+/-3) distance from center brake boss to the front of the cable stop is recommended. - Brake requirements: Open-ended U-brake arms. - Works with most brake levers. - Velcro strap included.
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Available in black - 2000mm hose length
Improve the performance of your tandem drivetrain with fresh stainless cables coated in smooth Teflon for friction-free shifting. Longer than a standard shift cable, its length will get the job done for any tandem. Key features: - Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- Rubber - Color: Black
$2.79 - $6.29
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
$77.49 - $99.99
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2 Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
- Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease - Polymer-coated inner cable reduces the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Ultegra grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set
Page 1 of 7 Next page