Parts & Accessories
$39.99 - $41.99
These original replacements will get your wheels working like new. - Alloy thru-axle that can be used with a 6mm hex wrench or with a lever - Keep it light by removing the lever and instead use a 6mm hex wrench - Keep it convenient by keeping the lever inside the axle - Lever is held securely by internal O-ring - Lever sold separately
Compatible with all Presta pump heads and most sealant injectors, Fillmore is backward-compatible with whatever you got, and forward-thinking in every way. Made for mountain, gravel and 'cross rims up to 28mm deep, Fillmore is one of those upgrades you don't know you need until you try it. - Airflow - 3 times standard Presta air flow, easing tubeless tire set-up and reducing pumping force - No clogging - Patented poppet-style design eliminates clogging by shielding air hole from contact with sealant - Simplicity - Ability to inject sealant without removal of valve core simplifies maintenance - Adjustable - Micro-air adjustment feature allows for precise trail-side pressure changes
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$12.99 - $24.99
Tubeless setup made easy with valve stems designed to work as a system with Bontrager wheels, tires and rim strips The valves you need to upgrade to Tubeless These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Product details - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Use only with Bontrager TLR rim strip with rectangular base - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Sold as singles
$5.99 - $6.99
Upgrade or refresh your Bontrager wheels. Product details - Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires - Compatible with nearly all common wheels - Width refers to internal rim dimension - Not Tubeless Ready - Sold as singles
The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim tape is made from their proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount stretch whilst maintaining durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. Semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy.
These rim strips are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29"/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel - For specific compatibility, access 'WHEELS' tab on the Tech Site or contact Customer Service
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 34mm
- Rim strips for 26-inch fat bike rims
$2.99 - $3.99
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Replacement freehub body for Sram 900 series hubs
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series rear road disc hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options - Axles included with adapters
- 6 pawl full engagement/27 point/13.3-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings
- Axle adapters for CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 Elite Series front hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm thru-axle options - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
- Flanged 15mm axle nuts - Durable chromoly construction - Spacing / Axle: B/O
$22.99 - $37.99
Elite Series skewers for fat bike applications AL6061 alloy lever with CrMo axle Available for 135mm, 150mm, 170mm, and 190mm OLD spacing
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 28mm - Length: 108mm - Overall: 129mm
Replacement parts for Micro C-Drive Hubs. - Supplier Part: Replacement #20 Cone Drive
Replacement axle for Black Ops MX-2050 hubs. Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 175mm - Supplier Part: KT-AB9R - MPN: 370683 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 46mm
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 37.5mm - Length: 121.5mm - Overall: 142.5mm
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
Replacement Alloy HG Freehub Body, with Anti-Bite technology, for all HEX Rear Hubs. Compatible with: - All HEX J-Type, Straightpull, and Gravel rear wheels Not compatible with: - SPIKE/OOZY/SPOON hubs
$38.99 - $51.99
Replacement Cassette body for Origin8 hubs
Front axle and endcap kits for all non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, and zinc wheels. Use this front axle and endcap kit to convert any non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, or zinc wheel to the size selected below.
- Prestacycle's patented "+" profile provides five-way airflow at the base. A flattened tire or tube cannot block flow of either sealant or air. - The valve has a full diameter air passage down the length of the shaft leading to 5-way distribution that expands flow without any reduction. Maximum air flow insures the easiest possible bead seating of a new tire. Maximum sealant flow insures best distribution within the tire. - When installing the valve, you have more choices for tools you can use to keep the base from rotating. Base has a 4mm Hex slot, and the "plus" feature allows you to use a Slotted or Cross-head (Phillips) screwdrivers. - Presta+ Valves are precision machined from a single block of forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy. This increases the strength of our valves over others while maintaining an extremely light weight. The forged alloy allows our machining to cut highly accurate and smooth threads that make the vale easier to use. - Dual Seals reduce the chance for leaks around the valves. Our Nut includes both a surface sealing rubber base, and a rubber o-ring inside the threads. Maximum leak protection. - Includes (2) Presta+ valves plus a Prestadapter combination Schrader to Presta adapter plus valve core remover! Specifications: - Patented "+" pattern for distributed flow - Forged alloy single piece precision machined body - 50mm length - Semi-soft Presta cap protects presta valve from contaminants without the usual cap failure - Only 5 grams actual weight per valve including threaded nut and plastic cap
Page 1 of 15 Next page