No words needed. Just google "EX 471 Leogang World Cup". Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what the DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the EX 471 can cope with the most demanding trails.
Sku Info Size 24x1.75 Ft / Rr / St FT Axle B/O 5/16 Rim Color CP Rim Model Steel 1.75 Hub Model W/M SB-1000 O.L.D. 100 Hub Color CP Spoke Type 14G UCP Spoke Count 36H Wall Sgl
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
$50.00 - $65.00
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
$742.99 - $777.99
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Available in multiple widths for Cross Country, All Mountain, and Downhill applicarions - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Hookless bead design - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 622 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible All Mountain: - Width ID: 27 - Width OD: 32 - Profile: 29 - Weight: 440g - ERD: 578 Downhill: - Width ID: 32 - Width OD: 38 - Profile: 31 - Weight: 500 - ERD: 584 Cross Country: - Width ID: 24 - Width OD: 30 - Profile: 26 - Weight: 390g - ERD: 587
$80.99 - $110.99
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race XXX Lite wheels - Aluminum - 29-inch - 28 spoke holes
Sku Info Size 24x1.75 Ft / Rr / St FT Axle B/O 3/8 Rim Color Sil Rim Model WEI AS7X Hub Model W/M AB-1000 O.L.D. 100 Hub Color Sil Spoke Type 14G SS Spoke Count 36H Wall Sgl
A 30mm welded Enduro rim developed for the fastest EWS rider. Enduro may be young as a discipline, but at its core is the intrinsic need of riders to ride burlier terrain faster and faster. Something that MTB has been all about since the beginning. The EX 511 rim is the perfect tool for this quest. It comes with all the technology that has delivered many EWS wins and packs it in a 30mm-wide profile, ready to go burlier, faster.
Product specs: - Str tubeless ready - Size: 27.5", 29" - Outside width: 40mm - Inner bead width: 36mm - Weight: 27.5"-515g, 29"-550g - Double wall welded rim (sleeved rims available oem only) - Brake compatibility: disc only - Hole count: 28/32
$801.99 - $825.99
- Carbon rims available in two different profile heights featuring improved brake tracks - Toray T700 carbon in both Unidirectional and 3k carbon weaves for strength and integrity - Tubeless compatible rim bed with an 18mm internal width supports wider modern road tires Specs: - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 18 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 470g - ERD: 569
$801.99 - $837.99
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Hookless bead design - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Mountian certified - ISO: 584 - Profile: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - ERD: 552 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible 42mm Width: - Width ID: 36 - Width OD: 42 - Weight: 450g 52mm Width: - Width ID: 46 - Width OD: 52 - Weight: 480g
As versatile as it is robust—a rim for all surfaces! Anyone wanting to build a reliable, super-stiff wheel is starting in the right place with the RR 511. Thanks to a state-of-the-art alloy and surface treatment, this extremely robust 32mm high semi-aero rim is lighter than you would think. And, those thinking of using it on Gravel or Cyclocross courses can easily install tubeless tires.
$719.99 - $742.99
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Available in multiple widths for Cross Country, All Mountain, and Downhill applications - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Hookless bead design - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible All Mountain: - Profile: 29 - Width ID: 27 - Width OD: 32 - Weight: 410g - ERD: 541 Downhill: - Width ID: 32 - Width OD: 37 - Profile: 31 - Weight: 450g - ERD: 545 Cross Country: - Width ID: 24 - Width OD: 30 - Profile: 26 - Weight: 370g - ERD: 550
The QUADRANT uses a unique pinned junction design that allows Odyssey's lightest rim to also be their most affordable. With its offset spoke drilling, this rim is stronger than its weight suggests. The Quadrant is one of the few pinned rims that receives regular and unquestioned use by pro level riders. SPECS - 6000 series aluminum - Width: 34mm - Height: 18mm - ERD: 392mm - 36-H - 20 inches - 420 grams (14.8 oz)
- Deep section Road racing, Triathlon, Commuting, Touring, Track racing, and Singlespeed rim for strength and aerodynamics - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking
Sku Info Size 700x35 Ft / Rr / St RR Axle QR Rim Color Blk MSW Rim Model WEI 519 Hub Model W/M MT-5010 O.L.D. 135 Hub Color Blk Gears 8-10s Cass Spoke Type 14G BK Spoke Count 36H Wall Sgl
The reliable rim with an ideal price-to-performance ratio! A state-of-the-art, high-quality aluminum rim, making for the perfect upgrade on any road bike. That is what the new RR 421 rim is all about. The welded rim supports wider tires and still offers a super-lightweight wheel build-up.
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Titanium reinforced bead hook - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Road certified - Size: 700C - Model: Bolt Carbon Gravel High Profile - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 21 - Width OD: 30 - Profile: 50 - Wall: Double - Side: Disc - Drill: 28 - Valve: Presta - Weight: 460g - ERD: 545
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Titanium reinforced bead hook - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Road certified - Size: 700C - Model: Bolt Carbon Wide Road Disc Low Profile - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 21 - Width OD: 30 - Profile: 38 - Wall: Double - Side: Disc - Drill: 24 - Valve: Presta - Weight: 410g - ERD: 569
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
Our lightest alloy rim with welded, advanced rim profile! The most advanced alloy existing for rims meets the most advanced rim profile to form the RR 411 rim. From the moment the alloy is melted, all the way to the secret surface treatment, this rim is all about getting the absolute best out of the great, shiny metal that is aluminum. Very light, very strong, and very classy is the result.
$93.99 - $96.99
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
$19.99 - $49.99
29in 36 DRILL DOUBLE WALL
Strong and lightweight welded AM rim in 30mm inner with modern tires. Riders who like the idea of giving their tires some extra volume and support will find the ideal partner with the XM 481. Its full 30mm of inner width combined with a minimal hook and perfect tubeless compatibility make it ready to tackle all demanding trails, both up and down the mountain.
This welded, 30mm-wide E-MTB rim is the ideal all-rounder. When you head into the unknown, the HX 531 is the perfect choice with a 30mm internal width to support meaty tires. With an ideal position in the middle of the strength to weight to width range, it works with many tire sizes and is the ideal choice for all eMTB's meant to be ridden on proper MTB terrain.
$57.99 - $58.19
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Pro Carbon - Holes : 28 - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 400g
- Specifically designed for XC and all-mountain use - Shorter and thicker sidewalls for incredible durability even when paired with low pressure, tubeless tires - Bead hook maximizes 30mm internal width for optimum tire performance
- Tubeless compatible US made aluminum disc-only rim with a 25mm wide aero profile - Specifically tuned to be aerodynamically paired with 23-28c road tires, though a 20mm inner width compliments even the most voluminous gravel and cyclocross tires - Tubeless ready using 24mm Velotape
Page 1 of 3 Next page