SRAM's X4 Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum and steel construction delivers through the roughest trail, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. This derailleur is compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains.
• 5/6/7-speed rear derailleur • Highly affordable and reliable • SHIMANO Equivalent RD-TY21 / RD-A070 • 301 grams
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Wheel-type cable guide - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
$39.99 - $119.99
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
- Cage Length: Long - Chain Wrap Capacity (Teeth): 45 Teeth - Color: Gray - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Largest Cog (Teeth): 36 - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10X1 Standard , Shimano Rear Direct Mount
$9.99 - $19.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
Replacement pulley set with ceramic bearings. Compatible with 7,8,9, and 10-speed Campagnolo, Shimano, and SRAM drivetrains.
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 front derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 150 grams
SRAM's GX 2x10 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision. Exact Actuation technology eliminates slop and shifting variation. Roller Bearing Clutch technology delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever.
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
$43.99 - $47.99
• Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Down Swing and Top Swing • Model Number : FD-M8025 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Dual-Pull, Top-Pull exclusive • Chain Line : 48.8mm (compatible with the special crankset which chain line is 3mm outboard; the special frame is required.) • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : Low-Clamp
The SRAM RED front derailleur, thanks to Yaw technology, changes everything, eliminating the need for shifter trim. Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise. Combined with the SRAM RED crankset and X-GlideR chainrings, it delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting. - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Yaw Technology - Slim spring design eliminates frame interference - Optimized for shifting with X-GlideR chainrings - Precision install markings - Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself - Speeds: 2x11 - Material: Aluminum outer cage, Tool steel inner cage, Composite tail - Weight: 69g (braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2 grams - Outer Cage: Aluminum - Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Front Shift-Brake levers & X-GlideR Chainrings, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero brake levers - Inner Cage: Tool steel
The SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur executes shifts the instant you demand it, with military precision. Wirelessly. It’s easy to set up, clean in appearance and delightfully uncomplicated. Mechanical necessities such as a carbon pulley cage, ceramic pulley bearings, and anodized alloy artfully blend with proprietary electronic advancements to deliver a shifting wonder. - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap shift/brake controls - Max tooth size: short-cage - 28T; mid (WiFLi) cage - 32t - SRAM RED eTap shifting logic - Wireless connection via AIREA network for fast and clean installation - Exact Actuation provides precise gear selections - Designed to work with SRAM PowerGlide and PowerdomeX cassettes - Speeds: 11-speed - Weight: 239 grams (short cage with battery) - Outer Cage: Carbon - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap, PowerdomeX & PowerGlide Cassette - Inner Cage: Carbon - Finish: Black - Pulleys: Ceramic - Pull: Exact Actuation
$38.99 - $40.99
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - SIDE SWING construction - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
Ultegra RX brings Shimano's pioneering chain stabilizing technology to road cycling, delivering smooth and precise shifting over technical terrain. It expands road bike capabilities, inspiring confidence on any surface and drives the evolution of road cycling to include greater elements of adventure. No longer is the road bike narrowly defined. Shimano Ultegra RX broadens the notion of drop bar riding and emboldens cyclist to explore further. - Chain Stabilizer mechanism adopted from MTB design - Stabilizer ON/OFF switch - Compatible with current road dual control lever - Shadow RD technology - Direct mount compatible - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 39t
$489.99 - $490.00
One rear derailleur to rule them all. The SRAM Force eTap AXS rear derailleur is designed for both 1x and 2x systems. It capitalizes on X-Range gearing technology for enhanced range and chain management and features larger pulleys for improved durability and efficiency. Strong, smooth, quiet and AXS enabled. - SRAM AXS enabled, allowing easy personalization - Orbit chain management technology keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure - A single rear derailleur for all gearing combinations, including 1x and 2x - Larger X-SYNC pulleys for increased durability and efficiency - Compatible with existing eTap batteries
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the Shimano GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience with shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features and ON/OFF switch for the chain stabilizer. The RD-RX817 Di2 version offers the digital precision of Shimano electronic shifting, as well as synchronized shifting and is compatible with MTB cassettes with a max cog size of 42T. - Adjustable, gravel-tuned chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops - Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain - Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain - Compatible with current road Dual Control Levers - High cog: Max. 11T/Min. 11T - Low cog: Max. 42T/Min. 40T - Total capacity: 31T
R8 front derailleurs feature a cold forged aluminum body and are optimized for 7 and 8-speed chains and Shimano-compatible road shifters.
Arsis is the pinnacle of microSHIFT's road component line, delivering precise shifting under pressure. - Carbon outer link with stiff and precise response - Sealed bearing pulleys - Compatible with Shimano 11-speed road
SRAM's X0 Front Derailleur is made from cold-forged aluminum and chrome-plated steel for exceptional reliability and a race-worthy weight. It boast’s SRAM’s X-Glide technology for super-smooth and lightning-quick shifting even under load.
SRAM's Force 22 Front Derailleur gives you the freedom to shift with incredible speed into either chainring. Experience precision shifting with YAW technology that allows the cage to rotate to better align with the chain and eliminates the need for shifter trim. An integrated chain spotter is included for seriously bumpy roads and cyclocross action. Paired with SRAM's X Glide R chainrings, unmatched front shifting will be the norm on your bike.
• 5/6/7-speed rear derailleur • Highly affordable and reliable • SHIMANO Equivalent RD-TY21 / RD-A070 • 301 grams
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
SRAM's RED eTap Ceramic Bearing Rear Derailleur Pulleys run on super-smooth and efficient ceramic bearings so your drivetrain pedals with ease. They are also lighter than conventional pulleys. - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap derailleurs
- Bulk packed and poly bagged - Speeds: 5/6/7 - Max Tooth: 48 - Wrap: 20 - Swing: Bottom
Shimano XT FD-M8070 Di2 Front Derailleurs - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Increased power vs. mechanical - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Series : Shimano Deore XT - Swing Action: Down Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 38-34T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 134 grams
- Replacement plate for M7000-GS rear derailleur - Choose Inner or Outer
$38.99 - $40.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
The SRAM Rival 1 rear derailleur is engineered for smooth, reliable shifting action, delivering 100% of what you demand. By eliminating unwanted chain movement, X-HORIZON shifts faster, reducing shift effort and chain slap. - X-HORIZON design reduces shift force while eliminating ghost shifting and chain slap - Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap - Sealed cartridge bearings and aluminum cage - Technologies: X-HORIZON, EXACT ACTUATION, X-SYNC, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH, Cage Lock - Medium cage: 11-26 through 11-36 cassettes, 269g - Long cage: 10-42 cassette, 275 g
The Shimano Deore XT RD-M8100/M8120 rear derailleur is designed to provide smooth and stable shifting for 2 x 12-speed MTB drivetrains. - Offers fast and shockless shifting - The low-profile design includes a bumper added to the derailleur pulley cage - Shimano Shadow RD+ technology reduces chain slap and creates a quieter drivetrain - Includes large, 13T pulley - Long cage is designed to be used with 2 x 12 drivetrain systems - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: Shimano Rear Direct Mount - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Cage Length: Long - Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 45 teeth - Largest Cog: 45 - Weight: 284 g - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain
Page 1 of 5 Next page