Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Wheel-type cable guide - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Shimano's 105 Braze-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
$57.99 - $59.99
Designed with the rider in mind, the ADVENT rear derailleur packs trail-ready features into an attainable wide-range drivetrain system. The derailleur kinematics are precisely tuned to use a more direct cable path, making the shifting feel consistent across the lowest and highest gears, and everything in between. - Clutch provides stronger chain management over rough terrain - Ratchet-and-pawl clutch is easily adjustable and repairable - Direct cable routing for smooth, responsive shifting - Compatible with 11-42T 9-speed cassettes - Compatible with ADVENT shifters only
M21 rear derailleurs are designed to work with 6- and 7-speed Shimano road and mountain shifters. Enjoy the wide variety of bikes you can get going again with M21 rear derailleurs. - Robust composite and steel construction - Compatible with Shimano 6- and 7-speed mountain and road systems - Long cage for double or triple cranksets and 32T max cassette cog - Includes frame hanger attachment for use with older frame designs
$9.99 - $29.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
$49.99 - $59.99
Shimano's Claris rear derailleur is a perfect replacement part or upgrade for 8-speed road drivetrains. HyperGlide technology results in smoother, faster shifting. - Maximum cog size: 32t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 37t (SS) / 43t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG 8-speed
- Hinged band clamp for fitting braze-on front derailleurs on frames without braze-on mount - Aluminum construction - EPS compatible
Campagnolo's Super Record EPS Braze-On Front Derailleur delivers electronic precision to your front shifts. Hammer into the big ring and surge forward with a mere touch of a button, under heavy load or out of the saddle it's still as smooth as a dream. An aluminum internal cage plate and external carbon cage is powered by a servo motor to provide the incredibly quick shifting. It's versatile too, working with both standard and compact cranksets and auto-trimming to eliminate chain rub. - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Derailleur capacity: 16T - Max ring (teeth): 55T - Double or triple: Double - Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (IP67 rated) - Weight: 127g
Shimano Side Swing front derailleurs feature improved cable routing for smooth and efficient front shifting effort and increased clearance for larger tires and shorter chainstays. - Optimal front system for internal cable routing - Enhanced maneuverability with plus-sized tires - Increased shifting efficiency and light and smooth operation force - D, E, M type mounts are available - M type mount requires 34.9mm adapter
R8 front derailleurs feature a cold forged aluminum body and are optimized for 7 and 8-speed chains and Shimano-compatible road shifters.
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Quick And Smooth Front Shifting "Under" High Pedaling Torque - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66° - Chain Line: 43.5mm
Shimano XT FD-M8070 Di2 Front Derailleurs - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Increased power vs. mechanical - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Series : Shimano Deore XT - Swing Action: Down Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 38-34T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 134 grams
- Replacement plate for M7000-GS rear derailleur - Choose Inner or Outer
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
• 5/6/7-speed rear derailleur • Highly affordable and reliable • SHIMANO Equivalent RD-TY21 / RD-A070 • 301 grams
- Cage Length: Long - Chain Wrap Capacity (Teeth): 45 Teeth - Color: Gray - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Largest Cog (Teeth): 36 - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10X1 Standard , Shimano Rear Direct Mount
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
This is the indexed ratchet needed for converting Campagnolo 11-speed rear derailleurs with a 27-tooth maximum tooth capacity to a 29-tooth maximum tooth capacity to work with 12-29 cassettes.
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
- Model Number: FD-R3000 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 46-52T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
- Compatible with all Shimano 9-speed HG cassettes, 9-speed mountain shifters, and 9-speed chains - Fluorine coated link pin bushings - On and Off-Road compatible with 28 – 34T low cassette sprocket
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
Shimano 105 7000-series components offer much of the same technology and functionality as their top-level 11-speed drivetrains at a more budget-friendly price point. The RD-R7000 rear derailleur provides stable shifting performance and wide-range compatibility in two different cage lengths. The Shadow RD design limits the amount the derailleur sticks out from the side of the bike, reducing the risk of it making contact with objects and bending. - Maximum cog size: 30t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 35t (SS) / 39t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11 - Direct mount compatible
SRAM's RED eTap Ceramic Bearing Rear Derailleur Pulleys run on super-smooth and efficient ceramic bearings so your drivetrain pedals with ease. They are also lighter than conventional pulleys. - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap derailleurs
From top-tier XC racing to punishing enduro stages, Shimano defines the rear derailleur with their XTR Shadow Plus 11-speed model. The Shadow design is already well known and loved for its direct cable routing and low profile that greatly lessens the risk of snagging your cable on roots or tagging your derailleur on rocks. Shimano's Plus derailleur technology is a one-way clutch system that stabilizes the cage and your chain when ripping over rough terrain. Chain slap and noise is virtually eliminated and dropped chains are practically a thing of the past. And of course, it retains XTR's legendary smoothness, light action and super precise shifting. The medium-cage design matches perfectly with XTR's double and single ring cranks and 11-speed cassette, offering a crisp, defined gear range.
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
$53.99 - $74.99
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur has everything you need for your drivetrain: 11-tooth pulleys for smooth, quiet chain movement, a light-action spring, and a wide outer-pivot design that increases rigidity for precision shifts every time.
Shimano Tourney TX is a basic 8-speed rear derailleur for entry-level sport bikes and riders. Enjoy durable, trouble free, and stable performance. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Page 1 of 3 Next page