$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
6 bolt disc brake compatible Available in a variety of brilliantly anodized colors
Sealed bearing BMX hubs in a variety of colors
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with spline mount and lock ring - Toolless 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance - Hole Count: 28
The Shimano HB-MT900-B front hub for Center Lock disc brakes provides faster acceleration by reducing inertia and weight.
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the SLX front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-free 15mm thru axle system is stiff and lightweight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. Lace it up and it'll roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. The legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional dependability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
$230.00 - $248.90
DT's 350 MTB rear hub offers top-end performance for all your riding needs. DT Swiss' Ratchet freewheel system provides precise engagement, high load capacity, and reliability. The Ratchet System driver is extremely durable and can be easily serviced—without tools—in minutes thanks to it's press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows the hub to work with a wide array of axle configurations; by simply swapping out the tool-free end caps (sold separately), you'll be able to enjoy the legendary DT Swiss quality on almost any bike. • Accepts 6-bolt rotors
15mm thru-axle conversion kit for Hope Fatsno front hubs.
Hope Rear Axle Conversion Kits · For Pre-2011 Hope hubs labeled Pro2(axle and end caps)
$117.99 - $167.99
- Aluminum hub - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc brake rotor mount
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 100mm OLD - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Available with 24, 28, 32, or 40-hole drilling
Sealed cartridge bearing High flange design w/cut outs 100mm OLD Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle Black, silver, or white 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • Quick release • 8-speed cassette • 36-hole • 135mm rear spacing • Black or silver
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/10-speed cassette • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/11-speed Shimano/SRAM cassette compatibility • 20, 24, 28, 32, 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
• Aluminum hub body • Sealed bearings • 5/7-speed freewheel • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 126mm hub spacing • Silver or black
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • Aluminum hub body • 120mm hub spacing • Fix/Fix hub threading • 32, 36, 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black or silver
Designed with today’s taller, double-digit cog stacks in mind, Chris King's R45 cassette lock rings feature longer threads to provide secure engagement with the hub driveshell. A Chris King cassette lock ring is the perfect complement to any Chris King hub, or for anyone looking to add a dash of King performance to other manufacturer’s compatible rear hubs. They are available for both 11 and 12 tooth small cogs, as well as Shimano or Campagnolo hubs.
The Chris King ISO Small Diameter (SD) front hub is designed for mountain bikers seeking a lightweight hub that doesn’t compromise performance. Milled from solid bar stock, the high flange diameter grants the use of shorter spokes and a wider bracing angle to increase wheel strength. Proven by professionals and chosen by privateers, our ISO SD hub puts you in the race with legendary Chris King performance. Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool - Responsibly lightweight - Easily convertible between standard QR and 15x100mm axles - Drilling: 32h
- Freehub bodies include: (1) specified freehub body, (3) pawls, and (1) pawl spring - Freehub bodies do not include lockrings
- Axle/Spacing: 9 x 100mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 252g - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - Hollow CrMo nutted axle with titanium color finish
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575g
$460.00 - $504.00
Chris King ISO B 148x12 rear hubs are designed as precision mountain tools. We use one-piece solid axles to provide a stiff hub that will help your suspension perform better and drive every watt of power into the dirt. To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, ISO B hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals, and a threaded driveshell seal ring. Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.?? The patented Chris King RingDrive with 72-points of simultaneous-engagement will get your power to the ground fast, provide unmatched engagement, and give you that legendary Chris King angry-bee sound. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - Updated hub shell shape with canted flanges for stronger wheel builds - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool - Responsibly lightweight - Specifically designed for "BOOST" 148mm x 12mm axle standard - Drilling: 32h
$94.99 - $199.99
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
- Series : DEORE XT - Disc Rotor Mount : Center Lock Disc - Axle Type : 12mm thru-axle - Axle : 12x148mm - Contact Sealing : Labyrinth & Contact - Spoke Holes : 32H
- Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - FH-M7000 - Axle Type: QR / thru-axle - Over Locknut: 135 - Axle Diameter: 10 - FH-M7010 - Axle Type: 12mm thru-axle - Over Locknut: 142 - Axle Diameter: 12mm - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 55/61 - Average Weight: 384g
$24.99 - $43.99
- Series: SLX - HB-M7000 - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - HB-M7010 - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 14 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 189g
Page 1 of 8 Next page