DZero is Quarq's next-generation power meter platform for those who live to be challenged, pushed, and tested in the toughest scenarios imaginable. Now Quarq has introduced a DZero spider designed to replace the factory spider on Specialized's S-Works carbon crankset. Quarq DZero for Specialized embodies 10 years of Quarq advances in power meter technology, plus new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, revised circuitry, a new strain gauge design and the Qalvin BLE app. You also get AxCad accelerometer cadence, the easy-to-replace CR2032 battery, an IPX7 waterproof rating and a 2-year warranty. Features & Benefits: - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer - AxCad – no cadence magnet required - 10K Temperature Compensation - Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools - Power Balance - OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy - 2-year warranty - IPX7 waterproof rating - Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs - Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app Essential Details: - Traditional 5-arm spider compatible with Specialized S-Works Carbon Road Crank Arms from 2013-Current. - Available in 130 BCD and 110 BCD. - Replaces the standard spider. - A Specialized lockring tool is required for installation.
Pairing the versatile GXP bottom bracket platform with hollow carbon Exogram arms, the SRAM RED crankarm assembly is light, strong, and elegant. It can be paired with any SRAM AXS spider or integrated chainring, with or without power meter. - 8-bolt interface compatible with power and non-power AXS spiders and integrated chainrings - Hollow Exogram carbon arms - BB/Spider/Chainrings not included
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
$23.99 - $65.99
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
RaceFace Ride crank arms are forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio. - Bottom bracket sold separately
True competitors are always looking for a performance advantage - a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer, stronger, and more durable. To create the best drivetrain possible, we re-examined and re-engineered our crankset design. Our all-new XX1 Eagle CARBON TUNED crankset is our lightest, stiffest, and strongest to date. DUB technology enhances this by simplifying the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket and redefining the measure of durability. DUB-powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility, and durability. - Chainrings not included
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
Enjoy the ultimate advantage of freedom and adventure that Eagle provides combined with the Quarq power meter platform that delivers on accuracy and reliability. The SRAM Eagle XX1 power meter is built to pair with the SRAM Eagle drivetrains, providing a significantly quieter performance and extraordinary durability. Take it on the dirtiest, gnarliest trails while maintaining confidence in your cycling components. You came to perform; the Eagle XX1 power meter will perform with you. You are working hard, pushing yourself to new heights in some of the toughest conditions. Ride with confidence knowing that your power meter will not quit when you need it the most. Enjoy up to 200 hours of ride time in any weather or trail condition with its IPX7 waterproof rating and 10k temperature compensation; if harsh environments do not hold you back, then you need a product capable of rising to the occasion. The Eagle XX1 power meter is designed to be rough-and-tumble tough. Train harder, ride faster and unlock your ultimate potential. The Eagle XX1 power meter brings simplicity and ease-of-use to your training. With MagicZero automatic calibration, there is no need to worry about calibrating before you ride; just jump on your bike and go. The Eagle XX1 also features Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, delivering power output information directly to your cycling computer. - Speeds: 11/12 - BB Compatibility: DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP - Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 104 BCD - Chainline: 52.0mm - BB Spindle Interface: DUB - Power Meter Type: ANT+ and BLE - Crank Arms/Chainrings not included
Power every ride. We've taken the reliability, elegance, and features of Quarq's legendary crank-based power meter and dropped the barrier to entry once again. This new power meter platform is entirely contained within the DUB spindle for clean integration that fits more bikes than ever. - An elegant, integrated design - DUB-PWR spindle-based unit measures left-side power to calculate total watts - Proven Quarq reliability and accuracy - Long battery life (400+ hours) to power a season of rides - User-replaceable lithium AAA battery - DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity - Waterproof (IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes) - Lightweight (less than 40g heavier than standard crankset) - Wide chainline crankset for bikes with the widest gravel tires
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track. - Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - CNC alloy 1/8" 46 tooth chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB
• Singlespeed crankset • Forged alloy crank arms • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 42-tooth chainring • Double chainring guard • Bolt Pattern: 104 x 4-bolt • 670 grams
$11.99 - $23.99
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - Riveted chainring - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS - Bolt Pattern: Riveted - Speed: 1
- Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - CNC alloy 3/32" 46 tooth chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB - Does not include JIS square taper BB - Spindle Type: 103mm JIS Square Taper - Bolt Pattern: 130x5B - Weight: 620g
- Solid forged crank arm - Square interface - Steel Megatooth chainring - Length—165 mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm - BCD—120mm - Chainrings—44T, 42T, 40T - 741 grams
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
$39.99 - $55.99
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
$190.99 - $222.99
- Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crank arms for Origin8 Thruster Series modular cranksets - SRAM 3-bolt interface for direct mount chainrings and spiders - 24mm integrated Chromoly spindle - Crank arm tip protectors included with MTB/Boost and Fat 100/120 crank arm sets
- Triple replacement crankarms - Cold Forged alloy construction - Great for Recumbent or Junior road rider applications - Does not include BB - 130/74mm bolt-circle diameter - 145mm crank arms
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly intact. - For Descendant Carbon and non-Eagle XX1 and X01
$7.99 - $21.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Origin-8's Track/SS Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum. It has a fine machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring for super-smooth pedaling and comes in a variety of colors to make your bike the coolest ride on the block. - Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - CNC alloy 1/8" 46 tooth chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB
$176.00 - $197.00
Forget front derailleurs; SRAM's Rival 1 Crankset brings a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability to cyclocross, road, and other 700c disciplines. It combines the durability, simplicity, and efficiency SRAM is know for on the road with their 1x mountain technology, X-Sync. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - Forged aluminum with detachable spider: 42T and 52T X-Sync tall, square tooth design provides maximum control - Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain - Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers - Weight: 799g (24mm spindle, 172.5mm, 42T, no BB)
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
FSA die cast alloy crank arms for Bosh Gen3 systems. - Bosch Spindle Interface (BNI) - Great way to shed weight over stock steel arms - Subtle graphics - Sleek Styling
FSA Shimano STEPS eBike replacement crankarms.
- Deep pocket forged and CNC machined to optimize strength and stiffness while shaving every ounce of uncessary weight - Industry standard 30mm spline interface - Incredibly stiff and responsive - CNC machined 7050 alloy - 30 years of refined design - Chainring sold separately
$690.00 - $743.00
Triathlon. Time Trial. Cyclocross. Some disciplines are made for 1x. And while SRAM's X-Range 2x set up has integrated much of the simplicity of a 1x system, there are still times when a single ring is best. The SRAM RED 1 crankset offers the most demanding racers the right mix of features—aerodynamics, durability, and simplicity. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight - 48 and 50t variants feature direct mount aero chainrings for better aerodynamics - Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze - SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable - DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity - Can be upgraded to a power meter - Version: D1
FSA ISIS eBike replacement crankarms.
Page 1 of 12 Next page