- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
- Triple replacement crankarms - Cold Forged alloy construction - Great for Recumbent or Junior road rider applications - Does not include BB - 130/74mm bolt-circle diameter - 145mm crank arms
FSA's Gossamer 386Evo Pro Crankset features cold-forged aluminum crankarms for low weight and strength, as well as ramped and pinned CNC chainrings for fast, reliable shifting. The 386Evo bottom bracket design provides compatibility with nearly every frame or bottom bracket standard with the correct adapter (sold separately). This crankset is compatible with all 10- and 11-speed road drivetrains.
- Universal bottom bracket style mount - 44T maximum chainring size - Impact-resistant plastic - Size: Universal - Application: BB Mount
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Drilled for 9.5mm cotter pins
$15.99 - $19.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
Whether you're sprinting for the finish line or trying to beat that stoplight, FSA's Vero Track Crankset is the winning choice. The cold-forged aluminum crankarms boast incredible power transfer. And, the 46-tooth chainring has no ramps or pins, so it's a true one-speed setup perfect for track or fixie use. This crankset adds class to any bike whether you're circling velodromes or taming city streets.
Race Face removable chainring spider for SixC ranksets. Offers BCDs of 104/64mm.
Whether you're sprinting for the finish line or trying to beat that stoplight, FSA's Carbon Track Crankset is the winning choice. The crankarms are laid up with carbon fiber for a super-light, super-stiff combination you'll love. And, the 49-tooth chainring has no ramps or pins, so it's a true one-speed setup perfect for track or fixie use. This sweet crankset adds class to any bike whether you're circling velodromes or taming city streets.
Origin-8's Torqlite Mountain Crankset is a nice upgrade for 8- or 9-speed drivetrains with square-taper bottom brackets (sold separately). It's made of light and durable 3D forged aluminum for solid power transfer with aluminum chainrings that are ramped and pinned for precision shifting. The 3 chainrings are 44-/34-/24-tooth.
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
- Bontrager Satellite crank - Includes bolts, caps, and washers - Style: City - 350g
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Alloy arms • Replaceable steel chainrings • Does not include BB • Bolt Pattern: 104/64 x 4-bolt
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Coated steel arms/riveted steel chainrings • Includes plastic chainguard • Does not include BB • Weight: 1465 grams
• ISIS interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• OctaLink interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
Power to the people! Add the Pioneer Power meter to your existing Shimano crank. Pioneer's crankset-based power meters are simply some of the best power-monitoring systems on the planet, and the Upgrade Kit gives you the chance to add it to your existing crankset. At the heart of the Pioneer Power Meter System are two streamlined strain gauge monitors that can detect the slightest tangent and radial force direction as power is applied to the crank arms. This proprietary system detects the amount and the direction of force at 12 different points in each pedaling stroke for each leg, and allows you to fine tune your pedaling to find race-winning form. The Pioneer Power Meter Installation Kit comes with everything you need to package and send your existing Shimano crank to Pioneer for professional installation and calibration. - Compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 or Ultegra 6800 (Right Side Cranks Only) - Compatible Crank-arm Lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5, 180mm - Fully Integrated Strain Gauge for force measurement - Easy connectivity with ANT+ compatible Cycle Computers - HDPower Metrics when connected to Pioneer Cycle Computers - Lightweight Sensor Only 40 grams
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
Designed for enduro and trail riding, the AMg V2 Alloy chain guide features an upper guide for chain security and an integrated skid to protect the chainring and frame. - Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, and 1x11 drivetrains - Integrated nylon skid glides over rocks - Softer co-molded upper for quiet operation - Installs and adjusts with a single 4mm hex - Compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider - Tracked and grooved upper guide and backplate increases stiffness
- Forged 7075 aluminum for durability and weight - 3/32" chain compatible - 46T aluminum chainring included - *Use with 107 or 110mm JIS Square Taper BB
$49.99 - $199.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
Put the power down with Origin-8's Alloy Crankarm Set. Made of light and durable forged aluminum and for a single chainring and square-taper bottom bracket (both sold separately), these crankarms are great for your sweet urban rig or mountain bike.
- Length 170/175mm - Style : City - Teeth : 44t - Color : Black
$6.59 - $17.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
$300.00 - $330.00
Campagnolo's Record Pista Crankset gives you amazing power transfer for the toughest sprints. If your days are spent dreaming of velodrome glory, then make sure you have the crankset that can get you there.
•Single speed crankset •Forged alloy crank arms •Square taper interface •Does not include BB •44-tooth chainring •Double chainring guard
Page 1 of 11 Next page