- Over mitt made of Profila Stormshell material powered by OutDry - Inner glove features Profila Wind fabric sandwiching 200g 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation - Profila Dry glove lining powered by 37.5 active particle technology and Merino Wool - inForm design with GelFoam reduces pressure and hand numbness - Back of hand zippered pocket holds disposable warmers for added warmth - Absorbent nose wipe on thumb - Adjustable wrist closure on over mitt, pull-on closure on liner - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Fox's new Forge Glove takes all mountain riding to the limit. The internal waterproof/breathable insert keeps you dry when it rains while the polyfil insulation and brushed tricot on the back of the hand reduces wind and keeps your hands warm on the coldest of rides. •10k/10k waterproof/breathable insert •Brushed tricot lining •100 GMS padding at back hand •Water resistant palm fabric •Pull-on loop for secure fit
Craft's Siberian Gloves let you enjoy the outdoors even when temperatures dip to near-arctic levels. The wind-resistant fabric, neoprene wrists, and Velcro closures block gusts and keep you warm. Plus, silicone dots on the palms improve grip while reflective accents enhance your visibility. - Reinforced, extra gripping palm - Neoprene wrist with Velcro closure - Terry thumb - Windproof and weatherproof - Reflective logo
Craft's Thermal Split Finger Gloves give you a good grip on the bike when chilly weather sets in. They feature Thinsulate insulation and an inside fleece liner glove for added warmth. Plus, Velcro closures and pull tabs create a comfortable fit. - Integrated fleece liner (not removable) - Clarino palm - Thinsulate insulation - Terry thumb - Velcro closure - Pull tab
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Waterproof insert and fleece lining keep your hands dry and comfortable - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
• Wind blocking materials • ThinsulateTM insulation for added warmth • Padded palm for increased comfort • Silcon impregnated palm improves grip in wet conditions • Large terrycloth thumb • Long fleeced cuff for improved protection • Reflective accents
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
- Pre-shaped glove with brushed, windproof fabric and silicone print in the palm - Elastic, brushed and windproof fabric on top - Clarino fabric inside palm and at crucial parts - Pre-shaped construction for an optimal fit - Ergonomically placed seams - Silicone print in the palm for enhanced grip and power transmission - Sublimated prints 40% Polyester 25% Polyamide 30% Polyurethane 5% OF
- Smooth, windproof and water-protective glove with silicone print in palm for enhanced grip - Wind- and waterproof softshell fabric - Fleece inside for extra warmth - Soft, thin and water-protective softshell fabric inside palm - Elastic cuff - Ergonomic, elastic fit - Soft terry on thumb - Reflective print and tape for increased visibility - Touch-screen compatible print - Fabric 1: 80 % Polyester, 20% Elastane, Fabric 2: 100% Polyurethane
Show no fear with Fox's Bomber Gloves! These protective mitts are built for charging downhill and stomping big lines. Molded polycarbonate knuckles keep your hands intact when you're squeezing through the tight stuff. Plus, the supple Clarino synthetic leather palms offer excellent feedback from the trail and solid durability. And, the silicon grippers on the fingertips provide a tactile feel and controlled braking and shifting, too.
- ProTexturaPLUS and ThermTextura insulation provide warmth and weather protection - Waterproof and wind proof PU insert - Silicone print on the fingers and palm for safety and precise control - Single layer Amara leather palm and Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Velcro wrist opening and adjustability
Sleek and warm, Craft's Storm Gloves protect your hands from the wind and rain so they remain dexterous in cold weather. • Soft, thin, water-protective softshell fabric inside palm • Fleece inside for warmth • Silicone print in palm for enhanced grip • Wind- and water-proof shell fabric on top
Take back the winter with the ideal choice for cold weather excursions. Bellwether's warmest cold-weather glove delivers uncompromising cold and wind protection without sacrificing dexterity and control. Features: - Thinsulate insulation provides warmth without the bulk of traditional insulation - Touchscreen compatible thumb and forefinger - Silicone-impregnated palm area improves grip in wet conditions - Adjustable wrist closure creates comfortable seal against the elements - Longer cuff design improves cold weather protection - Microfiber thumb area to wipe perspiration - Reflective accents improve low light visibility
- Profila Windshell fabric is lightweight, windproof and water-resistant - Bonded synthetic and fleece palm provides great durability, grip, and warmth - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
The Attack glove features trail-tested, all-mountain knuckle protection provided by D30 - the world leader in impact protecting foam. The D30 padding allows the gloves to stay flexible for ease of movement, but upon impact, they instantly harden to provide bulletproof protection on the knuckles. The palm is a single layer Clarino for excellent bar feel and features TRUFEEL, a sensitivity-enhancing technology on the fingers. TRUFEEL uses internal TPR knobbies on the inside of the glove to heightened sensation and feedback, so you have maximum control of the levers. Lastly, the Attack Glove features a Conductive Clarion palm so you can use your phone without removing your gloves. - Premium D30 knuckle guard - Stretch Cordura ripstop construction with compression molded neoprene - Single layer Clarino palm with strategically D30 Aero foam protection - Conductive Clarino palm for touch screen compatibility - TRUFEEL internal TPR knobbies direct injected at fingertips - Compression molded cuff for secure fit
Stomp the hard line. The Simi Gloves have you covered. 100% created these for hard-charging riders that demand maximum durability and protection. Made from tough perforated leather, the backs and oversize padded closures feature strategic padding to safeguard your hands during crashes. Not that you do, of course. The single-layer Clarino palms provide a bunch free fit, and silicone details deliver a lizard-like grip on your bars. All this armoring doesn't sacrifice mobility or airflow either. You've got finger gussets and breathable mesh uppers that keep your hands dry. Best off all, you won't have to take your gloves off to Instagram your steez thanks to integrated Tech-Thread on the fingertips.
- Individual carbon-fiber knuckle pieces rest on a floating airprene panel to allow both protection and unrestricted motion for easy single-finger braking - Carbon-fiber forefinger protection - Reinforced palm - Silicone gripper on middle and index fingers
Keep the miles up even as the weather turns wet and cold with Serfas’ Subpolar Winter Glove. The gloves are impermeable to water and wind while having a breathable soft-shell outer layer. A fleece-lined interior paired with gel padded palms will keep you warm as well as comfortable on those winter training rides. • Waterproof & Windproof Technology • Breathable soft shell outer • Fleece lined inner construction • Gel padded palms • Velcro wrist strap for a secure fit
Bontrager's Meraj Gel Gloves boast only the finest materials for all-day comfort and serious protection. They use a strategically positioned Zone Density inForm GelFoam pad to reduce pressure on the ulnar nerve. The pull-on design and vented, articulated palms ensure sleek looks and a custom fit that won't overheat your hands.
The Ascent is a lightweight, minimally designed glove. It features a 4-way stretch and slip-on cuff for that "barely there" feel. The palm uses a premium goatskin leather for comfort, grip, and durability. These gloves are also touch screen compatible, thanks to a conductive thread on the thumb and index finger, so you can capture every moment. - Minimalistic design for optimal comfort - 4-way stretch Lycra construction - Conductive thread on thumb and index finger for touch screen compatibility - Premium goatskin leather palm for comfort, maximum grip and durability - Minimal mid length wrist cuff for secure fit
- Articulated fingers - Knuckle gussets - Seamless material integration - Touch screen compatible - Available sizes S-XXL
Keep riding all year long! Planet Bike's Borealis Gloves are versatile full-finger models perfect for the demands of cool-weather riding. Made of wind- and water-resistant fabric, they feature Serino palms and breathable liners, too, so they'll keep you dry, warm and comfortable. Plus, the fleece index fingers and thumbs are great for wiping your face. With the neoprene cuffs and the Velcro closures they offer a custom fit, too.
Answer's Sleestak Mitts will make you look like a 1970's alien and keep your hands warm. It’s a “3 in 1" mitt with PrimaLoft insulation. When combined with the grip feel that answer is known for, it’s an ideal choice when the temperatures head south. - PrimaLoft Insulated - Rated to 20ºF/-7ºC (dry cold) - Nylon Ripstop top with Amara palm - Breathable, durable, comfortable
- 3 in 1 mitt with pre-curve anatomical shape - Primaloft insulated rated to 20?F (-7?C) - Absorbent fleece thumb - Silicone-printed non-slip index finger
The days are getting shorter while the weather turns crisp. Stay warm while you keep up the base miles with the Serfas Gale 10 Winter Gloves. The gloves are impermeable to water and wind while having a neoprene cuff for additional warmth. Gel-padded palms and silicone layers on the fingertips provide comfort as well as reliable grip on long winter training rides. • waterproof & windproof technology • neoprene cuff for added warmth • silicone printed fingers for added grip • gel padded palms • Velcro wrist strap for a secure fit
Bellwether's mid-weight softshell glove combines wind-blocking fabric and insulating materials to keep the cold out, yet is highly breathable to manage moisture and prevent over-heating. Features: - Touchscreen-compatible thumb and forefinger - Reinforced palm area with silicone for added grip and protection - Silicone printing on braking fingers for maximum control - Adjustable wrist closure seals out the elements - Microfiber thumb area to wipe perspiration - Reflective accents improve low-light visibility
•Profila Windshell fabric is lightweight, windproof and water-resistant •Synthetic leather palm provides great durability and supple grip •eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics •inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue •Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip •Pull-on closure with pull-on tab for ease of use •Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety
More miles at your fingertips. Slip into a pair of Evoke mountain bike gloves and settle in for hours of epic singletrack adventure. Unmatched breathability and durability ensure a great ride time and again with this full finger glove. Key features: - inForm design with gel and memory foam reduces pressure on the ulnar nerve - Synthetic leather palm provides great durability and unsurpassed trail control - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touchscreen electronics - Pieced palm for a no-bunch fit - Soft nose wipe on thumb - Palm venting for summer day comfort - Hook and loop closure and molded pull-on feature for easy on and off
$14.99 - $39.99 $39.99 Up To 63% Savings
Safety is no accident, and the Halo Gel cycling glove has you ready to alert motorists of your intentions at all times. The human eye easily recognizes contrast and moving body parts, so we put fluorescent colors and reflective pixel technology at your fingertips so that you're seen and safe whenever you ride. Key features: - inForm design with gel and memory foam reduces pressure on the ulnar nerve - AX Suede stretch synthetic palm for ultimate comfort and fit - Infused with Pixel reflective technology for extended safety anytime - Pieced palm for a no-bunch fit - Soft nose wipe on thumb - Palm venting for summer day comfort - Pull-on design for sleek fit Details: - Backing Material Knit - Palm Fiber Content 92% Polyester / 8% Elastane
Page 1 of 4 Next page